During the pandemic, DSAMN has offered more than 2,000 hours of virtual programming to serve individuals with Down syndrome of all ages as well as their families and friends.
DSAMN's programs for youth and adults with Down syndrome:
- Develop social, personal. and employment skills.
- Build friendships, networks, and communities.
- Create joy.
DSAMN's programs for parents:
- Give parents a community and network of peers and mentors.
- Support parents and help develop skills and tools that increase parental confidence, personal advocacy, and mental wellness.
- Provide opportunities to learn from experts in the field and the latest, most up-to-date information.