Resources for Siblings
Being the brother or a sister of a kid with Down syndrome is a very special experience—but also can mean the need for a little extra support now and then. DSAMn offers the following resources for siblings, both in specialized support plus links to helpful online information.
In addition, we’ve gathered helpful resources below, plus you can reach out to us with any specific questions or needs.
- Arc of Minnesota: Promoting and Protecting Rights of All
- Minnesota Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities: Info, Education and Training
- Minnesota State Council on Disability: Advisors to Legislators
- PACER Center: Parents Helping Parents Expand Opportunities
- Partners in Policymaking: Teaching Parents to be Advocates